Delivery & Shipping Policy
VATTAM AGRO IS ALWAYS COMMITTED TO DELIVERING YOUR ORDER ACCURATELY, IN GOOD CONDITION, AND ALWAYS ON TIME.
1. General Shipping Policy
1. We currently deliver all over India.
2. Majority of your orders placed before 12 noon on a Business day, will be aimed to dispatch on the same day.
3. But for business reasons, our handling time would be 2-3 working days from the day of order received. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 5 working days, to ship the order as we may have to wait for the produce from our farmers across INDIA. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining Non-Shipment part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the Non-Shipment part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment*.
4. We ship on all week days (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays.
5. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies and Transport Companies.
6. While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
7. While we strive hard to deliver on time, due to the load with the couriers, estimate a delay of 2-3 days. Beyond this, if there is any unseen or unexpected problem then the parcel either shipped by air or by surface might be delayed. Unexpected problems could be anything like:
a. Unable to reach the customer.
b. Customer’s phone number not working/ not reachable.
c. Any kind of strike in the city or courier company.
d. Any natural calamities like earthquake, flood, drought etc.
e. Any raid by any government department.
f. Any kind of mis-happening during transit.
8. Minimum ordering amount is Rs.500 for any deliveries to be initiated. Order value below Rs 500 has to be picked from our STORE directly by the customer.
9. Standard Delivery Charges apply for all shipments and deliveries made.
10. Standard delivery charge is calculated as per weight of the order and distance of delivery location from the store.
11. VATTAM AGRO charges Rs 50 for first 5kms for the bills between Rs 500 and Rs 1999.
12. VATTAM AGRO, provides free delivery for first 5kms, on all items of value more than INR. 2000/-.
13. VATTAM AGRO, will be charging Rs 5 for every additional kilometer, but at any point will not be beyond Rs 150 for places within Chennai / Chennai Corporation Limits.
14. For Order Value less than Rs 500, there would be a flat charge of Rs 100/- for first 5kms and beyond it, it be charged at Rs 150 for places within Chennai / Chennai Corporation Limits.
15. For Places beyond Chennai / Chennai Corporation Limits
16. We reserve right to charge additional delivery charges if customer has not provided right delivery address during purchase.
17. However VATTAM AGRO, may run certain promotions / offers or prescribe minimum order value for each transaction to waive the delivery charges.
18. Deliveries will be delayed due to Lock down of States and many containment zones within the cities and towns during this COVID-19 situation.
19. Containment or restricted areas due to Govt or Police will not be served. Such orders will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted.
20. All India PIN CODES Serviceable via Private Couriers will be served. Orders from Pin Codes not serviceable via any courier service will be cancelled and 25% CANCELLATION CHARGE will be deducted
21. If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or Email at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
2. For Bulk / Wholesale Purchases and its Shipments outside Chennai Limits
a. The bulk parcel will be shipped to the nearest Courier / Parcel Service Office based on pin code provided in the order.
b. Minimum amount of Rs.50 to Rs 500 will be charged to ship the product from our warehouse to respective Courier / Parcel Service Office based on volume and weight.
c. The parcel will be shipped to Customer's nearest Courier / Parcel Service Branch based on pin code provided in the order.
d. Parcel LR / Reference number will be updated in the order / customer, based on the inputs from the respective Courier / Parcel Service Office.
e. Actual Shipping cost will be paid by customer when collecting the order from respective Courier / Parcel Service Office.
f. Any issues arising because of Courier / Logistic Partner is not in VATTAM AGRO control like,
i. Parcels getting damaged
ii. Products are Damaged
iii. Parcels getting delayed
iv. Parcels vanished / unable to trace, or any other items that are not listed above.
g. We will try to resolve the issues / problem that are under our control only. But we do not guarantee resolution for any extreme situation. Customers can independently deal with the respective Shipment Partners / Courier / Parcel Service Office.
h. User / Customer accepts that VATTAM AGRO in no means will be able to compensate for the loss or damage arising during shipment.
3. Proof of Delivery
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery and this proof would be considered as a confirmation of receipt at your end. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery, please suggest an alternative i.e., a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. VATTAM AGRO takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
4. Shipping during Covid-19
While we will try our best to reach your package to you as soon as we can, given the changing dynamics of the lockdown/containment zones due to Covid-19, we will be unable to commit a delivery date in such times. Your patience during this time will be truly appreciated.
5. Safety Measures during Covid-19
The safety and wellbeing of our front-line workers, employees, customers, and the community remains our top priority during these unusual times. The following are the safety precautions that are being carried out at our warehouse & manufacturing facility:
• Our entire workforce has been following the protocols of sanitisation, hygiene and social distancing which includes wearing gloves and masks at all times during work hours
• Our factory & warehouse are being sanitised thrice a day
• Reduced workforce to ensure social distancing. Regular health check-ups for our working employees
• A stringent hygiene protocol is being followed while packing of the products
Our partners at the delivery side are also taking several measures to ensure that your package reaches you in utmost hygienic condition. Some of these measures include:
• Sanitising their warehouses and delivery vehicles several times a day
• Regular health check-ups for all the delivery agents
• Sanitizers, masks, and gloves for all delivery agents, and
• Proper training to ensure that all safety measures are adhered to.
• Furthermore, OTP confirmation is in place for prepaid orders to avoid unwanted contact